Thursday, December 10, 2009

Am I pregnant or just late?

It's possible that i could get pregnant from my boyfriend touching me after touching himself without washing his hands? It was a good hour or more between the two but I'm still not sure.



I'm 5 days late for my period, however this lateness has happened once before. I'm still very worried. I have been for the past week. I'm not sure what I should do. Please help?



Am I pregnant or just late?



Sperm usually die not too long after leaving the body. An hour or two, they were probably dead. Sometimes just taking an EPT and seeing the negative is enough to get your mind to relax about it and start again. Good luck, sounds very unlikely.



Am I pregnant or just late?opera mobile opera theater



could be possible, anything can happen.



try taking a pregnancy test.



if your stressed, have went on a diet, or have had any bad illnesses, this could be the reason why your late.



good luck %26amp; best wishes (=
More than likely not because sperm begins to die as soon as air hits it and it would be to weak to make the journey. However, if you are doing other things, not mentioned above you could get that way.



Chances are if this is all it was to it, the worry you are doing will delay your period and add to your anxiety.



God has a sense of humor and maybe trying to get you the hint, so tempting fate can have adverse happenings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter