Saturday, December 5, 2009

Museum in NYC that is opened late on a thursday?

I want to visit a nice museum that is opened late today (thursday) in NYC..prefferably an Art museum. I get out of work about 5 so it would need to be opened till about 8pm or so. Any ideas?



Museum in NYC that is opened late on a thursday?globe theater



Sorry, I guess I'm a day late but if you have time next week the Museum of Modern Art is open until 9:00 PM on Thursdays - but only during July and August. So next week, the 30th of August is the last one for this year.



Museum in NYC that is opened late on a thursday?oper opera theater



Most of the museums I know are late night on Friday not Thursday. Here is a website that will give you more information, you might be able to find something.



http://www.ny.com/museums/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter