Thursday, December 10, 2009

My period is a wk. late?

I'm 1 wk late in my period. Recently, I'm experiencing frequent headaces, feel tired and feel like vomitting all the time, but only gas came out though. I've done a self pregnancy test before my expected period and the result came out negative. My period usually comes in the week of the 16th. Could I get pregnant if i've had sex on the 6th day of the month? How long should I wait before consulting my doctor?



My period is a wk. late?chinese theater



Take another test. Then you will know for sure. It could just be that your hormones are off. Or it could be that you are pregnant.



My period is a wk. late?opera mini opera theater



YOU MIGHT BE PREGNENT
just go take a pregnancy test 1st. you should see your doc always if you feel something is wrong or different just incase. yeah but go check so you can hurry up and take ya nutrients and stuff for baby if you are.
wait to see if this wk pass you haven't see it yet I'll suggest to see your doctor and make sure your self pregnancy test is not expired.
well sometimes your period just isn't on schedule so i would wait it out and if it doesn't come then get a pregnancy test. but periods can be a little off sometimes..even by 2 weeks. i once had 2 in one month. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter