Thursday, December 10, 2009

I really dont want to sound gross, but im getting kinda scared.....?

ok, i was supposed to start my menstral cycle on the 13th. i havent started yet (im not sexualy active so im not worried about that) but just earlier i had a discharge that was brown. i know you get the after your cycle, but i've never gotten it before. is there sumthing wrong? am i like blocked up or sumthing? and when i do start late (which is typical) i'll usually have pre cramps. but i've had NOTHING like that. im getting kinda worried. is this all normal with the brown discharge?



I really dont want to sound gross, but im getting kinda scared.....?plays



It's common when you are expecting your period to have brown blood after *or* before.



I always thought it was an after thing, but once I had it before my period started. And I've also read answers on here of other girls having it before their period arrives.



No need to worry. :)



I really dont want to sound gross, but im getting kinda scared.....?opera ticket opera theater



The discharge is fine. You might be just having an off month. You can miss a period due to stress or illness so don't worry about it just yet.
Brown blood is simply old blood, and it can show up during any cycle. It's more common to see, along with largish clots, when a period is delayed or skipped for some reason. Delayed cycles can also be accompanied by cramps, sometimes serious ones. It doesn't mean anything is wrong at all. It just means your normal hormonal cycle is somewhat upset for some reason. As long as you are not sexually active, and pregnancy is not a possibility, you are just looking at old blood and a disrupted cycle. If you are young and haven't had your period for at least one or two years, it's not settled into a regular pattern yet and things like this are not all that uncommon.
Ewwww... I don't know but it sounds kinda nasty.



.
Have you changed your diet or excerise program, excessive excersise can affect your cycle as can stress and nutrition, does the discharge have an odor? if so you may want to see your Dr as a ruptured cyst could also cause this type of discharge but you would have cramps along with that



I would slow down for a few days and try to eat properly and if you still don't start in a week or so go see your Dr.
Most of my periods start like that now. I've had periods for about 13 years now, and for the first ten at least, I just had regular bleeding, but now this is normal for me. (Although I take birth control pills to regulate my hormones because of a medical condition, so that might have something to do with it in my case.) I wouldn't be concerned about it if there's no chance you're pregnant.
Have you started any new birth control? You may not be active, but some women/ young ladies do get on birth control for help with cramps during their cycle. The hormones in birth control would take a little while to even out (months). Talk to your doctor if you're really concerned.
Hey, you're probably fine. I've had my period for 4 years, never been late or anything. This past month I was 14 days late...and i'm not sexually active. I believe it was from some stress that I had (all my friends left for college and I stayed local). But nothing like that had ever happened to me. So stay calm, and tell your mom or something if your really starting to get worried. Moms can be the best help sometimes...
i have brown discharge everytime im about to get off mine. i think u're fine. some people skip a month. i havent, but i hear some people do and alot of times, i start late or early. its never the exact same time 4 me. i think u're gonnna b fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter