Saturday, December 5, 2009

What to write on card when late giving a wedding gift?

My husband and I still have not given a wedding gift to friends who got married over a year ago. I know, its rude, but that's a whole other issue between him and I (i.e. he was supposed to get it) so I'm not going to go into why we're late but just that it needs to get done ,and now all that stands in the way is what to say to them on the card. I am so embarassed I don't know what to write! I figure I should try not to make too big a deal out of it and focus on them, but still, I have writers block. Any ideas? Thanks!



What to write on card when late giving a wedding gift?secure browser



i read an page in Realsimple magizine. There is no such thing as a late gift it dno't matter that you forget it matters that sooner or later they get it!



no need to go into why that is personal. just say something like!



Congrats on getting married sorry for the lateness in the gift! I wish you both the best!!!



Talk to you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter