Thursday, December 10, 2009

Very confused. . Why am I late?

My period was due on March 20th so as of today, I'm six days late. I noticed that oddly I have had menstrual like cramps all month on and off. I usually just get them the day or two before my period. Today, my cramps got stronger and i went to the bathroom on and off thinking I would start and nothing happened...I took two clear blue easy digital tests two days ago and both were negative. Could I still be pregnant with the negative test? My husband and I weren't trying to conceive but we would be thrilled if we are pregnant. Any help would be wonderful!!



Very confused. . Why am I late?opera.com



I would go to the dr and get a blood test done it is very accurate and if you are preggers you can start takin better care of youself and the lil baby growing inside you. Good Luck



Very confused. . Why am I late?amc theatre opera theater



You might have PCOS. If your period doesnt start for another week or two, and preg tests are negative, you need to call doc
Wait another week and if your period still does not arrive go get a blood test from your doctor. I sounds as if you could be pregnant, thats how it happened to me only i couldn't believe that it was possible because I wasn't supposed to be able to have children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter