Thursday, December 10, 2009

I am now 5 days Late on my period?

iam now 5 days late and my boyfriend and i have been having unprotected sex. I usally get my period every 28 days but its going on 6 days now sense i ahve not gotten it . but im having cramping pains but no signs of my period or no signs of pregnancy.. could i be pregnant?



I am now 5 days Late on my period?oper



Yeah it is more then likely that you are pregnant unless you are on the pill then you are most likely pregnant. Wait a week or 2 before taking a pregnancy test then you should get your answer which will most likely will be yes. I hope you enjoy your journey into motherhood.



I am now 5 days Late on my period?hollywood theater opera theater



Yes you could be pregnant ,pregnancy test can show after missing you period 1-2 weeks so take the pregnancy test and good luck!
most defiantely!! if your usually on time and no protection was used then chances are very good. try a test now and see what it shows. if negative wait a couple of days and do it again!! the cramping pains with no period is very normal in the early part of pregnacy.
my boyfriend and i have been having unprotected sex see u said it yourself----just take a HPT go to planned parenthood. common sense will tell u that u might be pregnant. we cant tell u if u are
i'd say yes. do a test asap to find out for certain hope you get the result you want
omg yes you could be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter