Thursday, December 10, 2009

Clomid....was your period really late or did you not get it at all when taking clomid???

i started taking clomid last month....my period is now 3 days late, and negative hpt....just wondering what other's experience was



thanks



Clomid....was your period really late or did you not get it at all when taking clomid???theater



I am on my 3rd month of clomid and my periods are about 3 days longer than usual. It's really annoying because i get my hopes up every month, but my hpt's are negative. Try not to get discouraged. I know I do. I just keep counting days and hoping this is going to be the month it happens. All I can suggest is try to wait longer to take your hpt. Good Luck and happy baby making!



Clomid....was your period really late or did you not get it at all when taking clomid???london theatre opera theater



Mine regulated at about 35 days. I've heard that it's common to have longer periods when taking clomiphene, so give it another week and then see.



Good luck.
i took clomid last month.i had my period after 40 days but that didn't stop until now,for more than 20days. i had a scan and the result was my ovaries are big.going to the gynoco this thursday.so if u 'r not pregnant u will get u'r periods.tke care.consult u'r doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter