Thursday, December 10, 2009

Will i have problems getting pregnant?

when i was 17 i went on the pill becuase of irregular periods and my doc also told me i wasnt ovulating.when i was 21 i stoped taking the pill and my periods started to regulate them sleves.well the last year ive had periods there were a week or two late and some that were normal.im just wondering if this is going to cause me to have problems getting pregnant.or if this is a sign that im not ovulating anymore. if you have gone through this please let me know what happend to you.



Will i have problems getting pregnant?performing arts center



Very few women have a really regular cycle. If you are concerned about ovulation you can have a blood test to see if it is happening. I had irregular cycles most of my life. After I had my second son my periods started to be more regular. It was like I suddenly hit puberty at 32. Most doctors tell their patients to try to get pregnant for a year before starting any testing,



Do you feel any symptoms of ovulation? Like a cramp in your lower abdomen on one side or the other. Also watch the type of discharge that you have. Often at ovulation you will have clear to white stringy discharge.



You are probably fine.



Good Luck



Will i have problems getting pregnant?sunshine opera theater



I've never had a regular cycle but then again I hear that very few women have the 28 day cycle like in the textbooks. I can always tell if I'm ovulating because I get a sharp pain in my lower abdomen (where the ovaries are). Theres a german name for it I can't spell. Plus if your ovulating than your cervical mucus should be a different consistency (like egg whites, I believe). All you can do is actively try for a year and if you don't know when you ovulate than try every other day. That's what I plan to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter