Saturday, December 5, 2009

Help! Have I left it too late?

I had some dental work that went very badly wrong about three to four years ago, I only got it sorted by paying private last year, it has been so tramatic that I have not thought about seeking futher help or compensation, I dont really know how to move with this one and have i left it too late now to do anything about what happened to me? I still have bad dreams about what went on.



Help! Have I left it too late?home theater system



You have waited too long to file a claim the statute of limitations has already run and your claim is not timely.



Help! Have I left it too late?the grand theater opera theater



Most torts need to be filed within a year of the action.



To be sure, you had better contact an attorney.
The leeches have all bases covered, Dentist have lawyers(leeches) too. You're a couple years to late.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter