Thursday, December 10, 2009

I am almost 4 days late and still no period! What r the chances i am pregnant?

My last period start on January 20. The one before that was December 23 and the one before that was november 26. I have a very regular period, never late. We had unprotected sex January 29th and Febuary 4th or 5th, and Febuary 9th, those times he pulled out. then we had unprotected sex about 8 times without pulling out between the 11th and 16th.



It is now the 20th and I should of gotten my period on the 17th. I dont have any bleeding what so ever, my stomach feels really weird, i had a higher temp. than normal for about 5 days and now it is off and on. iv had headaches, stomach pains. sometimes i get sick after eating food. I've bin going to the bathroom more than usuall it seems like. my breasts seem bigger but im not sure if they r but they aren't sore really. my stomach feels blowted. Iv bin really tired lately, dont want to do things, just want to lay down and sleep. Maybe im just feeling this way cause i think i might be pregnant. What do you thing? what r the chances i am?



I am almost 4 days late and still no period! What r the chances i am pregnant?opera singer



First off I don't think you'd have symptoms this early on.But yes you might be.That's a risk you take every time you have sex w/ or w/o protection.You might be stressed that could be why your late and you might have a touch of the flu.That would explain your temp and feeling ill.As for breasts getting bigger,that doesn't usually doesn't happen till your 2nd month of pregnancy.Either way you need to make a Dr. appointment just to find out what's going on.



I am almost 4 days late and still no period! What r the chances i am pregnant?amc theater opera theater



No one on Y!A can tell you whether or not you're pregnant. We can offer suggestions, opinions, etc. but the only way you'll know for sure whether or not you're pregnant is if you take a pregnancy test.
Your period could be late or you could be pregnant. It's either one or the other. Take a pregnancy test.
You have a lot of symptoms of pregnancy. Take a hpt. I hope that you were trying to get pregnant. If not this time, it will happen by not using protection (and pulling out doesn't count).
IN all honesty I think its all in ur head, I mean u dont feel sick and get larger breasts after u r 5 days pregnant, This wil ahppned maybe 5 wks from niow, but i think u really wanna be and u are letting it get to ur head, could u be yes, for sure,a nd swettie I dont know how old ur ar but pulling out doent do anything, come on hwat are we 12 hope not, so all those thimes uhad sex u could have got pregnant, *** comes out of the penis the whole time u had sex, u are only a few days late, if u go another few days they grab a test, I pesonally would wait a wk! Good chance u are, but i reallt doubt all these things are hppeneing to u, and if they are u are alot fatheralong then u think causde I am just getting sick now , and larger breasts and I am 22 wks prego! Good luck
well someone has been a busy bee..from what you describes it sounds like early pregnancy symptoms but im not doctor
you need to take a test, that will give you the answer you need
high
take a pregnancy test to be sure...if you had a miscarriage you need to see a doctor ASAP if you are indeed pregnant to make sure there aren't any problems. i hope all goes well for you, good luck, and congratulations on the upcoming nuptials!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter