Saturday, December 5, 2009

What are things i can eat late at night that wont affect my health?

i am trying to lose weight this summer so when i get those late night cravings, what can i eat?



What are things i can eat late at night that wont affect my health?theater



not oily , low sugar , low fat and easily digestable food like low fat milk with flavour and some tuna sandwiches.



What are things i can eat late at night that wont affect my health?london theatre opera theater



I love fruit at night because it doesn't get me to hyper to sleep and I don't feel like I've eaten something bad for my body that late at night. Strawberries and plums are my favs!
Everything you eat effects your health.Just make healthier choices.I eat fruit,vegetables or yogurt at night.Hope that helps;)
Fruit and veg! If this is too healthy for you other suggestions are:



- Low fat cheese and wholemeal crackers



- A handful of mixed nuts (unsalted)



- Some carrot and celery sticks with a home made dip



But definitely a piece of fruit or some mixed veg would be the best way to go!
Don't eat.....
Celery



You will never gain fat from eating celery.



It takes more Cal to eat the celery than are in celery.
drink some water, or orange juice, buy grapes, strawberries, celery, something light.....a small bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios....
Great post! I totally understand how you feel. I'm also trying to lose weight and I found this great product which is working for me. You can check the website at



http://www.justlonline.info , they give you a free trial of Hoodia, a free diet guide, and a free recipe booklet. You only pay $7.99 shipping and handling. Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter