Saturday, December 5, 2009

Im 13 and want to be a figre skater... is it too late for my dream?

Im 13 years old and I started taking lessons last summer, I learned some spins and was just starting jumping when I was forced to quit for the school year. I want to take up again, but deep down its what I want to do for life, but is it too late? This is something that's a big dream, and I'm willing to commit. When I get out on that ice... its magic. I feel beautiful and strong. I have someone that could be my coach, but I just hope its not too late. Please don't tell me the whole set your mind to it. My mom wants me to pursue her dream as a doctor or lawyer, but this is what I want to do. I've nevere wanted anything more. Do you think its too late for me to become good enough? Im really athletic and do track, kickboxing, basketball, and volleyball. Please, tell me the truth. Am I too old to live my own dream?



Im 13 and want to be a figre skater... is it too late for my dream?sunshine



Hunny. No offense to you, but you are still a baby. meaning you have your whole life ahead of you. You can do whatever you want to do in life and don't let anyone Else tell you any different. I hope to see you skating on TV one day soon. Good luck sweetie



Im 13 and want to be a figre skater... is it too late for my dream?star theater opera theater



It's never to late.
Hey you should do it. Make yourself happy. Do a triple axle for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter