Saturday, December 5, 2009

What can i do to get energy for doing my homework on late hours?

I usually have to work late: 11pm to 2 or 3 am. i wake up at 6:30 for school! someimtes i just cant stand doing homework that late. Could i drink something or eat something which won't make me gain weight because usually one's metabolic system doesn't work so good at night or late?



What can i do to get energy for doing my homework on late hours?phantom of the opera



Try and get it done while you have some free time in a class. Or do it during break.



What can i do to get energy for doing my homework on late hours?listen to opera opera theater



I used to drink 2-3 Mountain Dews...preferrably Code Red. :)
Try ensure.
you need to quit that job
Try to take ginseng root it is a natural herb for energy, don't take in the new fad drinks (energy drinks). You can go to a herbal store and by the real ginseng this should help you.
drink Green Tea, it boosts your metabolism and contains zero calories (if you don't add sugar). Make sure you prepare it right, so it won't taste bitter.
Drink green tea and eat salads without the dressing.
Well you could try doing all your homework when you get home from school, and if you have a lot of time, take a nap and wake up when you have to work.
Red Bull.. keeps u really awake lol :)
Sudafed. Pop about 10 and you will be buzzing all night :)
The best solution is yes, to get more sleep.



Anything that keeps you awake is messing with your body's natural rythms. This can cause long-term fatigue which will lead to other health problems. If you're taking a heavy course-load then consider cutting back. And of course look into financial aid so you don't have to work crazy hours!
I had the drink Rockstar for the first time today and was pretty pleased. It seemed to enhance my mood a bit too so that helps, and hey, I'm still up and just now getting tired. I drank it at 3pm.



I'm a diabetic and was pleased that they had diet because I can't have any sugar or carbs, so that will help with your weight gaining issue.



I think you can get it at most any grocery store or mini-mart now.



I might add I like it better than Red Bull and I was a huge fan of that for a while.



Hope that helps!
had i went to school 7am-3pm and worked 12am-6am. afterschool i would socialize, relax, homework, and others.



i never really got the chance to sleep.



at times i pulled 3 all-nighters in a row and have a huge slumber during the weekends.



i never really drank/ate anything in particular.



i get my energy from my motivation, that i'm one step closer to success and my goal.



you work at most 4 hours. what do you do before 11?
COFFEE!! lol anything with caffeine

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter