Saturday, December 5, 2009

Period twice in one month and now Period is late?

I am 21 years old and have been on the pill for about 4 years with no problem...?



I am 21 years old and have been on the pill for about 4 years with no problem. All of a sudden, I got my period twice in one month. It was within 2 weeks of my last period. I also had low back pain and was really tired. I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative. After that, I got a yeast infection that wouldnt really go away and now its a month later and im 3 days late on my period and am having burning during sex. Whats wrong with me?



Period twice in one month and now Period is late?oper



Your cycle could be changing. As long as you haven't had unprotected sex you're fine.



Period twice in one month and now Period is late?hollywood theater opera theater



you're fine. you need to contact your dr. office and let them know that you are having irregular periods and that you think that your yeast infection has not gone away.



Your dr. may need to change your birth control pills to a higher or lesser horome level.
No form of birth control is 100% effective. Your symptoms are consistent with being pregnant, but there could be something else going on. You could take another pregnancy test, or schedule an appointment with an OB.
Even being on birth control, your period can change due to stress or illness (Yeast infection). Wait another week and test again. It sounds like you might still have a yeast infection if you have burning. Try not to have any more sex until you clear up the infection because your partner can contract it and keep passing it back to you.
You might still have the yeast infection. Takes awhile for those yeast to go away. You did not mention you treated it. How about some cultured yogurt to help with the infection. Do you think it might be a disease that was given to you? I would see a doctor. The period thing sounds normal. Im your age but I have had irregular periods since I stopped takeing birth control. You could also have a bladder infection with the white discharge coming out. Go to the doctor he will probably give you antibotics. Ask about the Yeast infection pill also. So Good Luck.
It could be caused by stress. Happened to me before. Good Luck!
if you "messed" with your BC the extra bleeding might happen... such as if you don't take the last week of pills and start a new box to miss your period. i tried this with the ring (with my doctor's approval) and i "missed" my period but a week later i started spotting heavily. it continued for 2 1/2 weeks! i finally got my period again and after that it stopped but man was it annoying!
Definitely get checked out by a doctor.. it could be a number of things.. some not so serious and some Urgent such as STDs
Why didnt you ask your doctor????but then again it could be that your cycle could be changing.
Hi, I doubt you are pregnant. Time to go to your ob/gyn to find out what is really up. Good luck.
go guickly to your obgyn.
I am 22 years old. I can relate, but I was only on the pill for about 3-4 months. The reason mine was irregular is because I smoke cigarettes. So, you may have irregular periods, or either the type of pills and the dates of your cycle could be a factor. I know that maybe the pills are causing you to have yeast infections. You could also have chlamydia, a silent killer a sexually transmitted disease related to gonnorhea and similar if you are having unprotected sex. Or maybe you you have a urinary tract infection,stemming from not drinking enough water or fluids. It could be more than one probable factor so look into it. Just giving my advice, it does not look like pregnancy so don't worry too much. Hope you find help
Honey you could have a sexually transmitted disease that can cause sex complications inching burning during sex or urin and a odor affect and or a diff rent moisture from your Virgina and a urinary tract infection can also cause yeast an fishy odor and pain during sex.but not the burning .and if not pregnant they both especially disease can mess up your period.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter