Saturday, December 5, 2009

T mostly guys (girls too tho)s it too late to call him?I've never been one to ask a guy out-but

Met the perfect guy at a party on fri. I went and tlked to him, he asked to dance, we talked all night. He texted me sat night (around 10). I didn't have texting in my plan (just got it 2 days ago). I didn't want to text back, or call, idk, thought i'd wait and my friends thought it would be a good idea. I was up late till 4am hanging out w/ friends, woke up @ noon. called him sun and didnt get him. i added him on face book, he wrote me, i wrote back. i think i wrote something lame. he didn't call that night (but of course we talked that day). monday night i txted him to ask what he was up to, he txted back and asked the same. after i texted he didnt reply. tues and now wed-no call. didnt call thurs to make plans. he knows im interested, i asked for his # and he took mine. he asked if i had a bf and txted me the next night so- i think he likes me. i wanted to call anyway...being fri--is it too late?



T mostly guys (girls too tho)s it too late to call him?I've never been one to ask a guy out-but he was to cutestar theater



If you want to talk to him, call. It is not too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter