Thursday, December 10, 2009

My period is 7 days late and I'm TTC for about 2 years now unsuccesfully I went to the doctor a

Bromocriptine cuz I was making breastmilk withoout being pregnant...... now I'm 7 days late took a test 4 days ago and it came out negative. So now I dont know what to do. Could it be possible that I'm pregnant but their isn't enough of the hormone in my system? Yes me and my husband have sex on a regular basis... and he already got checked out.



My period is 7 days late and I'm TTC for about 2 years now unsuccesfully I went to the doctor and he put me onsoap opera



Go get a blood test.



My period is 7 days late and I'm TTC for about 2 years now unsuccesfully I went to the doctor and he put me oncity opera opera theater



Get a blood test done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter