Saturday, December 5, 2009

If you are going to bed late, what is one way to make sure you get the most out of your sleep?

It's late, and I need to get up pretty early tomorrow. Is there anything I can do to make sure I make the most out of my sleep and am the most rested I can possibly be before my alarm clock rings in the morning? Any foods I can eat, activities I can do, things I can do with my bed or room to maximize my sleep potential?



If you are going to bed late, what is one way to make sure you get the most out of your sleep?performing arts show



Strawberry; Tell doctor your work schedule [forces] this 'routine' ON you



so ask: "can I have a script for Clonazapam, please?"



Now.. DO NOT make a habit o' this, but providing you haven't been drinking alcohol, ONE of these pills



will -literally- give you the sweetest dream.



Cost: $32/100..



AND you will 'wake feeling marvelous a-bout the world, and yo' life, I swear.



(They seem infalible -but, I stress: ONE pill, only)..



If you are going to bed late, what is one way to make sure you get the most out of your sleep?opera cd opera theater



Just get to bed asap and have a cold shower in the morning to wake you up. Make sure you eat a good breakfast and don't overdo the caffeine!!



Best of Luck. Jamie.
daily 20 minutes meditation is a best way before going to bed is one sure way to get best out of your sleep.while meditation if you take Gods name repeatedly it would make wonders but for that you should have patience because it should be done regularly for more than 5 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter