Thursday, December 10, 2009

Doctor want to give me Provera,I've never been late before,negative blood and urine tests/had s

Ok,here we go..I've posted before about I thought I was preggo etcc..Well I still haven't gotten my period-I'm 9 days late(which I've NEVER been) and I went to the doctor a few days ago and got a negative blood test.. :(



Well,now they want to give me Provera..Should I take it or wait a little longer?



My husband is worried that I might be only a week or so along and just had a messed up cycle which made me ovulate later --making me not far enough along to have a positive test..I don't know???



I really thought I was preggo,cried when they said I wasn't and now I need to know if it's safe to take Provera and could I still be preggo even with a bllod test neg??



My LMP was July 2nd,I have a 29 day cycle and have NEVER been late(except for when I was preggo before)I am TTC and had sex almost every single day in the last 5 weeks.



Thanks for your answers:)



Doctor want to give me Provera,I've never been late before,negative blood and urine tests/had signs of preggo.violin



Ask your doctor if he would be willing to have you go for an ultrasound before he prescribes the Provera. I would think an ultrasound would show at least a gestational sac or something that would indicate you are in the early stages of pregnancy.



Good luck hun!! Go with your gut instincts.



Doctor want to give me Provera,I've never been late before,negative blood and urine tests/had signs of preggo.chinese theater opera theater



i think u shud wait .....or take a ultra sound .may be it work.best of luck .lots of baby dust to yr way
Talk with your doctor about an ultra sound. Blood test are typically 99% accurate. Don't give up hope :)
I would talk with your doctor but also keep in mind that blood tests show positive results as of 2 days past implantation. I would request the ultrasound if it will make you feel better about it. And as a side note...don't have sex every day because it drains hubby's sperm count, have sex every other day that way you can optimize his count!
From personal experience,you should wait.before i took provera i was ovulating regularly,then after one cycle, i stopped ovulating.the reason i was given provera was because of heavy periods,but it also stopped ovulation, and i am ttc.DON'T TAKE IT! If you do,take it only one time.PLEASE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter