Saturday, December 5, 2009

I'm a couple of days late, nausea, vomiting, diahrea, blood in snot- could I be pregnant?

I have a clockwork cycle. My husband and I have been using withdrawal for a year now; hoping to casually get pregnant when the time is right. I got over having the flu about 2 weeks ago. Now I'm a few days late, which is unusual. For the past 4-5 days, I've woken up with nausea and vomiting. I'm fine during the day, then it's back again around dinner time. During this same time, I've also had diahrea and blood in my snot. I've been well for 2 weeks, so I don't think it's the flu, but I have no idea. Does this sound familiar to anyone? Could I be pregnant? All experiences are welcome.



I'm a couple of days late, nausea, vomiting, diahrea, blood in snot- could I be pregnant?musicals



You could very well be pregnant. The only way to know is to take a pregnancy test, or have one done at the doc's office.



I'm a couple of days late, nausea, vomiting, diahrea, blood in snot- could I be pregnant?opera songs opera theater



u r soooooooooo pregnant!! the exact same thing happened to my sister and she had quintuplets!!! its only a matter of time now!!!!
I would suggest going to the doctor for a proper diagnosis.... blood in snot isn't an indication that you will be pregnant.



If you have just finished having the flu, I would think that you are still ill from it, maybe gotten a case of gastro.. being sick can make your period late.
Blood in your snot? Well, you must be pregnant. I am kidding. I actually doubt you're pregnant. Your body is still reacting to the flu.
i would take a test just to be sure, but i really dont think that you are. i had the flu and then turned into a stomach bug that gave me nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and bloody snot for 2 weeks, NOT FUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter