Thursday, December 10, 2009

My period is two weeks late....could I be pregnant??

I'm 20 years old and I used to be on the Depot shot about a year ago, but since then my periods havent been the same...Some months I will have two periods and some times I wont have one at all. I am just worried that I might be pregnant. (When I have sex I use a condom but you never know) It doesnt help that I have been stressing out at work alot. I heard that a change in exercise can make your period late too...could I be pregnant or is this just because of the stress?? (I am taking a test when I get out of work to be sure but I also heard that you could be pregnant for a couple months and not know it) I just want to know because if I am pregnant I want to quit smoking because I wouldnt want to hurt the baby! Any help is grately appreciated!!!



My period is two weeks late....could I be pregnant??theater seating



Its a possibility but a test will tell you. Exercise dosent make my period irregular but when im very stressed it does. Good luck with whatever happens and you should quit smoking any way its not good for you



Good luck=]



My period is two weeks late....could I be pregnant??lyric opera opera theater



You should quite smoking either way. I knew when I was pregnant, just had that feeling and it was right. Stress would affect your period too.
It's a definite possibility, but stress could also be the factor. I'd take a test just to make sure. Best of luck with whatever happens!
no I think is that when you stop taking the depot shot that your body is trying to get back to normal because that is what hapen to me also but don't worry you'll be ok don't worry about it.
you could be pregnant...and to make sure...go see your doctor...Good luck
UR NOT ADOLESCENT!!



GET AWAY FREAK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter