Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'm eating late...what do I do!!!?

I have basketball practice from 7-10 every night. I eat before but I can't eat more then 2 hrs before with out being bloated or too full...and then I get home at 10-10:30 and I'm starving. What should I do? I don't think I can not eat but what could I eat that wont be too filling and will let me sleep comfortably at night? I am sure it is effecting my sleeping patterns eating so late...its a visious cycle. Any help?



I'm eating late...what do I do!!!?say yes



Break down your meals into small snacks that you can eat on the go. Spend time to prepare foods that you can bring with you, like yogurt with granola or fruit. Spreading out the same amount of food over the day helps your body break it down, and you'll feel less hungry.



When you do end up eating late, avoid foods that will make you feel bloated: meat, heavy carbs, sauces, cheese, dairy. Try to eat salad or a cold sandwich, and avoid caffeinated and sugary drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter