Saturday, December 5, 2009

I am well over 10 days late with my period, but have had 3 negative HPTs. Could I be prego anyway?

My cycle usually varies a bit, but it is 36 days on average. I am now at day 49 with no period. My husband and I have been 'trying' to get prego for a few months now, so pregnancy is a possibility. I don't "feel" prego, but am not sure why else I would be this late. Any ideas, thoughts, etc. here?



I am well over 10 days late with my period, but have had 3 negative HPTs. Could I be prego anyway?opera songs



Go to your dr, and get a blood test. If that pops up neg, then it could very well be something else.



I am well over 10 days late with my period, but have had 3 negative HPTs. Could I be prego anyway?secure browser opera theater



go to the dr or health department and get a blood test..i was pregnant and had 5 negative results because something was wrong with the baby. i miscarried in the 3rd month
this happened to me one month and i was really excited... and even though the tests kept saying no... i thought "what else could it be". i went to the doctor for a blood test and shortly after i got home from the doctors, before i even got the result, my period started. i was so disappointed... it seems it was just a REALLY irregular month for me :(
its just 10 days and your not feeling your pregnant i think its your hormones because you always think that you want to get pregnant. i suggest go to doctor and take blood test to make sure GOOD LUCK.....



b4 1 week of my period coming i already know and i feel that I'm pregnant because of my urine i dint like the smell i feel its different then i wait to 30 days because my period is 28 days then i buy pregnancy test... thanks god I'm pregnant i waited 4 6yrs. now I have a 7 mons boy
Talk to your doctor. You may have a disease or hormonal thing instead.
You can have a false negative, you will never have a false positive. There is a hormone that the test detects. Your hormones may not be strong enough yet.
That all depends on how regular your cycles are. If they aren't regular, then there is a possibility you aren't. Plus, the more you are stressing, the more likely your period will be late. Preg Tests work with a build up of a hormone or enzyme as the fertilized egg goes through cellular mytosis. The more days that pass, the more it builds and then is able to be detected by the tests.



My suggestion, stress less and if you really want to be sure, check with your Dr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter