Thursday, December 10, 2009

Stopped BC, had last period now i'm late. Neg. Test?

My last period was March 8th-14th. I also stopped taking BC pills then, had sex on March 12, 14, 19, 21, 27, then on April 2. I should have started on April 4th. It is now April 8th and no period. I have taken two pregnancy tests and they are both negative. I have never been late, or missed a period. Could I have gotten conceived later in the month, and still miss my period so close too it?



As soon as my insurance at my new jobs kicks in I will go to the doctor. Until then I wanted opinions from others.



Thank you,



I'm 24, and I'm just tired of waiting. :(



Stopped BC, had last period now i'm late. Neg. Test?city opera



i would say wait a few more days and test again.. it might be that your body hasn't became "normal" after getting off the bc.. goodluck



Stopped BC, had last period now i'm late. Neg. Test?performing shows opera theater



bc takes a while to get out of your system. although you can get preg straight away its more likely that your cycles are a bit muddled. good luck but all you can do is wait until your positive test.
when you go off of bc, it takes your body a while to readjust sometimes. It can take a month to 3-4 months for everything to clear your system and for your body to go back to normal. So your periods for a while might not be as regular as they were before you started bc. Before going on bc, I used to always be every 28 days almost to the hour, then when I stopped bc, my periods were all over the place for a while.



So while you could have conceived later in the month because your cycles are probably different now, chances are it's just your period being a little later than normal. Wait a week and test again if you still haven't started. If it's still neg, go to the doctor and let them figure it out. :)



Good luck to ya. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter