Thursday, December 10, 2009

My hair density in my late 20's...is this normal?

I've just started to notice that although I still now have a full head of hair....it's not as much in density (for example, my hair growing out long would be as long as when I got a haircut back then) as compared to my teenage years. Is this normal for most people? I know there are still a few ppl out there that can still retain the same amount of hair density as in their teenage years. Is this part of the aging process for people in their late 20's?



My hair density in my late 20's...is this normal?opera mobile



Yes, it is normal for hair to thin as you age but not everyone is affected, that is purely genetic.



It also depends on your current health, the chemicals you may put on your hair and environment



My hair density in my late 20's...is this normal?imax theatre opera theater



By density, if you mean the circumferance of each hair? Yes, this is normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter