Saturday, December 5, 2009

I am a male in my late twenties just married too.I am having phimosis. My query is in the details bo

I am a male in my late twenties, just married too. I am having phimosis, but masturbates without any difficultly; (I am not keen to have circumcision). My query is whether a phimosis person can live a normal life? Can he be a “Father”? Whether, his wife would be sexually satisfied? Whether, he (or even she) would get any sort of inferiority complex?



It is said that normally vagina’s depth is around 6.5 inch. In such a case, if the penis size is just around 5 inch (and having phimosis too), would the sexual life of that man would be satisfied. Does woman depends on only sexual intercourse of complete satisfaction? No role of emotional attachment, foreplay, mental connection with the husband? Please give serious and worth suggestions and feedbacks. Thank you.



I am a male in my late twenties just married too.I am having phimosis. My query is in the details box-pls readconcert tickets



You don't say how bad your phimosis is? If you can masturbate ok then chances are it's not too bad. Can the foreksin go back at all, when soft, or when hard?



Simple stretching usually solves phimosis; just pull it back as far as it will go in the bath or shower every day or twice a day, after a while the foreskin should loosen up. if that doesn't work then you can see a doctor for a cream that helps loosen it, or get a dorsal slit like the guy above said. You don't need circumcision for phimosis and you are right in not wanting to get it done; if a doctor suggests it then say no and see another doctor.



OK yes you can be a father because you can still ejaculate so phimosis definitely doesn't cause infertility. Some guys find it makes sex painful (for them, not their wife) which is why it's beneficial to loosen the foreskin. Other guys find that using a condom helps keep the foreskin in place and stops it from getting pushed back and hurting during sex. But if you want to be married and a father then I guess you wouldn't want to use a condom. If it doesn't hurt, then it's probably ok.



About the size it's no problem really don't worry 5 inches is just about average anyway, maybe a little under but don't worry, not everybody has the same size vagina anyway and there is much more to sex than the size of the guy. You and your wife can work out how to make it pleasurable for both of you. And I'm not sure what your next question is but in general women are actually more emotional than men and no they don't depend on just sex for satisfaction if you're a good kind faithful man etc. then I'm sure they will be happy but like I said don't worry about it when you get married you and your wife can figure out how to make it fun for you both. Good luck with the stretching for phimosis your foreskin should hopefully loosen if not see a doctor for the treatments other than circumcision.



I am a male in my late twenties just married too.I am having phimosis. My query is in the details box-pls readtheater seating opera theater



this mean you can not move the fore skin and it well make the men be in a lot of pain and it may hurt when you got to sex or what ever. i had one and i when to the doctor and they did a thing called a dorsel slit so i can move the foreskin and so i can clean the gland and not have infections

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter