Saturday, December 5, 2009

What days do you count as late?

In june I started birth control and i started spotting on the 22nd and got my period on the 24th. This month I haven't gotten it yet, what days do i start count it as being late? on the 22nd or 24th?



What days do you count as late?ballet theater



If you haven't had one in a week from now then I would worry but some peoples bodies adjust differently to BC When i was on it I knew exactally what day and time I would start my period but it took a few months to regulate it. It all depends to if your on a 28 day cycle or another.count 28 days from the first day of your last period. I wouldn't worry just yet.



What days do you count as late?chicago theater opera theater



it depends on when you last had your period, wait until the end of the month, talk to your mom or a dr. go to planned parent hood
THE 24TH
give yourself a week from the 22nd. If you period is still MIA it is time to figure things out. Were you good about taking the pill daily? Were you sexually active during your first month on the pill without back-up conterciption? The pill is not affective the first month. Best of luck!
Unless you have good reason to believe you're pregnant then I wouldn't worry too much. My doctor once told me that it can takes from 3 to 6 months for the body to adjust to taking the pill.



As for counting...I'd say the 24th....spotting doesn't count as a period.
Look for your period around the 24th. BC can change your periods drastically. It should also make them more regular. New BC can also make you skip a period as well. If you get concerned, go to your doctor and talk with him/her.



However you should be aware that when first starting BC, it is not as effective the first month as it will be in the following months.



If you are taking the pill, make sure you take it at the same time every day. This is very important.



Good luck
The day you started spotting (the 22nd) should generally be counted as when your period started -- IF there was at least some real bleeding. Generally women's monthly cycles are 28 days long, beginning with the day her period starts (counting that as day 1). Since you are on the pill, your cycle will likely be 'regular', but it may take a few months to become an every 28-day cycle since you did just start the pill.



SO, since the month of June is 30 days, and you started bleeding/spotting on the 22nd (or 24th), I would say NEITHER day is late yet -- based on a 28-day cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter