Saturday, December 5, 2009

I think it might be too late?

there this girl I really like. last time we talked was last thursday on a field trip a campous. she showed all the signs of liking me when we talked. but on friday I was supposed to meet her and her friends with my friends at the mall. all of them went except me. on tuesday I went to her class and talked to a friend. when she walked in she didnt look at me she just sat on top of her desk looking at the ground. today I went to the same class, but she wasnt there. today I felt she was trying to avoid me. so whats going on. does she have feelings for me or does she not like me. I want to get her msn but the problem I cant get it but probably tommorow I can. I havent talked to her in a week. am I too late or do I still have a chance



I think it might be too late?greek theater



Yeah it's pretty much over with, you can stop now ^-^



I think it might be too late?performing arts show opera theater



why you did not make the first move from the beginning?i wondering guys why never take the initiative.if this happens cannot blame anyone.
Just keep trying-don't give up!
she probley got diappointed that you didnt go and might think you dont like her and is protecting herself from heart brake when you get to talk to her tell her ask her what happened tell her what you think and try to work it all out
You should try to get her to come to you with the help of your friends and try not to miss out, i think this may be the reason for her avoiding you cause you missed out on her, but better to try than to regret it.
It's not to late...... show that you are making an effort and you still have a chance!!!!!!! If you continue not talking to her like the last week then DUH, you will lose your chance!!!!!
My friend, getting chics is an art. You have to be a Sho-Gun warrior, feel the Chi or whatever but there is a definite window of opportunity when they won't say no to you. It's a look in their eye, they touch you or smile that unmistakable smile that says "come hither". You have to sense when it's coming or you lose it forever. You only get one shot most of the time. Sounds like you lost this one to me bud....Next time feel the Chi, chemistry or what have you and strike while the iron's hot!!!
if she truely loves you she will get over it, just keep trying, let her kno how u feel. its never too late
"It's never too late."



You should have grabbed the chance when you can. Now you will go back to ground zero. I think you can still win this girl back if you really like her then be patient.
dude talk to her do anything u can to see her and than if everyting goes the way u want it make ur move ask her out but before u do it ask her a bunch of questions like wut she likes about u
i think your right "you blew it" when taken to the dump by a girl we dont go back to pick up garbage.
Instead of the Chi (whatever that's about....lol ) try talking to her and offer an apology for not showing up. This will at least get you talking again. Every relationship has to have communication, unless your mind reading skills and her's are in top form, which I doubt

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter