Saturday, December 5, 2009

How much does AT&T wireless charge for a late fee?

I'm short on money. There are other bills I need to pay first. My bill is due 9/27. I can't pay until 10/5. So I'll be 8 days late. Will my phone get cut off, and will what would the late charge be? Thank you in advance.



How much does AT%26amp;T wireless charge for a late fee?performing arts center



Naw they wont cut you off, just call them and tell them when you will be able to pay your bill and they wont turn off your service but if you dont pay them on the day specfied you told them you would be able to, they wil lcut off your service and I dont think they charge late fees actually cause bad of me, but i have paid my bill late and i never get charged more than what the actual billing statement is



How much does AT%26amp;T wireless charge for a late fee?sunshine opera theater



Call them up because I know they have a grace period tell them you dilema and they will understand. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter