Thursday, December 10, 2009

Have you had any luck this late in the season??

our hunting season ends on the 1st of jan. most of my hunting buddies say it is futile to hunt this late since the rut is over and the deer have gotten wise!! what do you think?? tell me about your success or failures this late in the season!!



Have you had any luck this late in the season??home theatre



I hunt up to the very end of season. And I have gotten a great size buck on the last evening. I don't hunt the "rut" as they say. I believe in the weather and other issues. On my ranch the bucks are still running with the doe's. As the season comes to the end the doe's begin to group up without the bucks. I just rattle a little longer to see if a buck is around. Don't give up.... Keep going out and try to see if the bucks are still traveling through the area that your hunting.



Good Luck and be safe!



Have you had any luck this late in the season??ballet theater opera theater



no
Well I go DeNiro and only use one bullet per day, so my luck varies.
When I can't hunt the rut, I always choose as late in the season as I can. Problem is, I'm pretty sure you're talking about whitetails back east, and I hunt Mule Deer and Elk in Idaho...so this won't help you.
Most hunters can't hack the cold in late season. Bundle up and enjoy. They're still out there looking for a food source. Baiting is allowed in Ohio. It works well in late season
Muzzelloading ends here on the 17th..Deer do sometimes go into a second rut, Usually after the 5th of Dec..I have been out a few times in the past week, I do believe they get wiser!! I have seen a few does and a 6-point.They seem to be very very smart..the buck would not come close enough for me to get a shot..So no luck this year for me..Now last year i took a 8 point on the last day of Muzzelloader Season..Now where my hubby hunts he's seen a bunch of new buck rubs with in the last few days..
Ya it is fine to hunt this late I shot a Buck a week ago it was a 12 pointer!!!
I shot a nice muley on the last week of hunting. He scored about



150 B%26amp;C. I couldn't find any legal bulls this year.
if your a true hunter you will hunt every chase you get

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter