Thursday, December 10, 2009

My period is 3 weeks late, but I've never had sex?

I'm 15, and got my first period when I was eleven. For the past few years it's been pretty regular, and I was supposed to get it on the first of this month. Now it's the 20th, and it's not here. I have never had sex.



Why is it so late? Should I be concerned?



My period is 3 weeks late, but I've never had sex?opera house



these kinds of things happen. my period was regular for a year or two and then got really wacky.



there are a few things that could be the cause:



have you had any changes in your diet recently?



have you been under higher levels of stress?



have you lost any weight recently?



were you put on any new medications since your last period?



have you been sick withen the last month?



all of these things can contribute to your cycle and cause it to fluctuate.



another possibility is pregnancy. even if you haven't had sex, it still could happen. you don't exactly need sex for pregnancy, just sperm entering vagina. you are pretty young, so i won't make assumptions, but if you were messing around with your boyfriend and his penis got anywhere near your vagina, you could be pregnant.



My period is 3 weeks late, but I've never had sex?dream theater opera theater



don't worry it could be nerves or it could be stress related both can off set a period
well your a virgin. so are you stressed? that could be what is causing it to be late. are you really underweight? that could be it. having a lot of caffine? also that. are you severely overweight? also that. do you have medical problems that could cause you to lose your period? so yeah.



if all of that is no. talk to your doctor.
change in ur diet maybe?
Thats exactly what happends to me, its nothing to worry about,



You should tell your Dr if it becomes regular, then you may get a blood test done to see if you have a hormone imbalance.



Good luck with it.
Many factors could be causing your period to be late. If you have lost weight or gained weight, you could skip a month or two. Also if you are under lots of stress, are an athlete in recent training, or are on certain medications.



As a teenager, your body is still changing, so sometimes it gets thrown off its cycle. I wouldn't worry about it unless you miss the next one. Then, let your mom know and you can look into what might be causing it in more depth.



Good luck.
It all depends. You could be eating differnt. Diets are a major part of a period. Also, you could be under a lot of stree. Stress also, is a major component in your period. You could be irregular, it's nothing to worry about. You could ask your doctor, but it's not life thretning. My sister is ninteen, and she got her's in 6th grade, and she skipped it for 3 months. My friend get's her's every 2 1/2 months. I usually get mine the 2nd %26amp; 3rd. I didn't get it till the 11th, and I started freaking out. But you can't help but worry, "Are you pregnant?!" Don't worry, almost all girls go through it.
That's not too bad. But if it gets to four or more weeks, tell your mom, call the doctor. Many things could cause this. Tremendous stress, underweight, lots of caffeine.
Some periods are irregular .even if you had you period regular for months now.sometimes it could be by you being a little stress out, to active like a sport, or if you get bad cramps during your period you mit want to go to a doctor for check up for some sets that grow in your ovaries.
Have you lost weight recently. If your body weight is too low, you can easily miss a period. Have you been under a lot of stress lately, since this can cause you to miss one. Also very fast weight gain can cause problems. Give yourself another week or so and maybe the next one will happen.
i don't know

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter