Thursday, December 10, 2009

Pregnancy? Well, I am 10 days late on my period...?

Ok, I'm 10 days late on my period. About a week or so after I had my period in march, i started feeling like i should have my period again, (feeling like PMS) I have been waiting for it for like almost 4 1/2 5 weeks now. The whole time I just feel so weird, and I have cramps, like i'm about to have my period. Like I have really sore nipples, and breasts, fatigue, nausiea including throwing up, constipation, moody-like i cry all the time over nothing, and i get mad for no reason. I am peeing more then normal-like every half hour to an hour, My stomach has been hurting-feeling kind of stretched out or something, and have cramps that come and go. I also have hot flashes every day. I think I may be pregnant, and I'm not sure if/when I should take a pregnancy test. The only reason I think I may not be because I have been having sex with my fiance for about a year and a half, and I didn't get pregnant the whole time. So i'm wondering why now. Is it because i hit the right time of month? HELP



Pregnancy? Well, I am 10 days late on my period...?paramount theater



Wow, you sound like me. D E N I A L.



I was 10 days late before I took a pregnancy test. I had all the symptoms of PMS and kept expecting my period to start any time. Well, needless to say, my "PMS" was pregnancy, and we now have a beautiful 2 year old daughter. Just take the test. You can take one as soon as your period is due, and you are LOOOOONG overdue.



CONGRATS IN ADVANCE!



Pregnancy? Well, I am 10 days late on my period...?theatre opera theater



If you're 10 days late, then you can take a test now... and I strongly suggest you do! If you are pregnant you'll want to know asap so that you can start taking care of yourself and finding a good doctor. Good luck!
hunny im going through the same thing right now...and its irritating as HECK! huh? well i can tell u that my dr. told me to come in for a blood test and it should tell..and aslo i have 3 kids and everytime i was preggo i felt EXACTLY what u are now...so good luck and have urself check...i'd wait like another week just to be sure and save money on a dr. visit..if u buy a test get a cheap one from the dollar store like $1 it works the same! thats what the health dept. uses! good luck!
You can take a pregnancy test now and you should so that you can go and get antenatal care or you can go straight to your doctors and they will do a pregnancy test, save you buying one then going to the doctors aswell, then you can ask him(if your not pregnant)why all the symptoms?



Everyone is different, it just took a year and a half for you to get pregnant, simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter