Thursday, December 10, 2009

My period is now 6 days late, what do i do?

i recently had sex with my boyfriend, i think it was about 3 weeks ago. we used a condom, so i thought i would be fine.



but now im flipping out, cause when it came time to get my period....it never came. i should have gotten it on the 14th of this month, so it's now 6 days late. im worried that i can be pregnant. however, i started a new job about a week ago and it's super stressful. so i guess im confused, i've been stressing a lot lately due to the fact that im worried and the whole stress at work. what can i do? please help me.



My period is now 6 days late, what do i do?home theater system



its could be the stress it could be anything. just to rule out pregnancy take a test. you have nothing to lose



My period is now 6 days late, what do i do?the grand theater opera theater



Get a pregnancy test?



EDIT: Darn... You beat me by 20 seconds...
Calm down, take a breath, and go and buy a pregancy test. Its the only way you will know, it could be nothing but its better to know isn't it?
Pregnancy test!



Once I though I was pregnant and I got so stressed about it and it ended up that my period hadn't come because I was so stressed, a day after I took that test my period came.



It'll help you so mcuh, just take one.
The same thing happened to me, I just turned out to be super late for my period. Stress can cause that. Buy a pregnancy test to make sure, if you don't feel like waiting around any longer.
Go to a doctor and check if you're pregnant or buy a pregnancy test but sometimes the pregnancy tests at home don't work. It's preferable if you go to a Doctor. Good luck!
You should relax and watch a bunch of movies, or even better, read.
Stress can be a big factor as into why your period is late.. If you are worried about being pregnant take a test, or see a doctor...other then that try and relax!
Only one way to find out, take a home test. Stress might do it, and you can wait another week or so unless you are absolutely stir crazy. A test should show correct results now.
go see your doc, girl it will be ok don't stress not good for you.
It's normal for women to have late periods occasionally, I've been up to 14 days late before.



If you're really worried get a pregnancy test, they sell them in drugstores.
The only thing you can do is to take a test. It could be stress but that is the only way that you will know for sure as condoms do sometimes split.



Buy one it will show up now.
Well the condom could have broke... but don't worry about it. I would take a formal test at the clinic or hospital. It could also be that your period is irregular, which is normal. It takes about 5 years for your period to get somewhere comfortable.
Relax and go to the doctor. this will ease some of your stress
Take a pregnancy test. If its negative then it is merly stress. But it is a very slim chance you could be pregnant.
Ya stress can make your period irregular, so that is a definite possibility. Is there any way you COULD be pregnant? Did the condom break or anything? Because if it didn't pregnancy sounds very improbable. I'd give it some time. To be it sounds pretty normal to have a late period due to stress.
It's probably just stress. Take a pregnancy test I suppose, you can get one for about $10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter