Saturday, December 5, 2009

What is wrong with me? just late?

I am now on day 37 of my cycle (usually 29-31 days cycle) and no period yet. ttc and took a preg test 16DPO with neg result. I have had period sysmtoms last week now nothing, i only have sore nipples and sore lower back but that is it no other preg/period symtoms. Also i have been showing positive on my OPK for the past 1 1/2 now and dont know why? Any got any ideas? am i just late for my period without have my normal pms symptoms?? thanks for your help!



What is wrong with me? just late?



it could be a number of things, there are many factors and this full moon/eclipse would probably have some effect.



Best option is to go to your Dr and find out from them, Its better then worrying



What is wrong with me? just late?opera mobile opera theater



Exercise, anxiety or even a change in diet can alter your cycle. Take it easy and wait a few more days or take another pregnancy test like EPT or Clearblue Easy because they can provide a false negative sometimes.
Try another pregnancy test.



You should really get a blood test from a doctor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter