Saturday, December 5, 2009

If im an half an hour late on taking my birth control im i still able to get prgnant?

i was an half an hour late on taking my birth control pill and i got caught up in the moment. he did ejaculate in me but he pulled out. can i still get pregnant?



If im an half an hour late on taking my birth control im i still able to get prgnant?soap opera



half hour shouldnt make any difference - its just not that sensitive. congrats btw for being responsable



If im an half an hour late on taking my birth control im i still able to get prgnant?city opera opera theater



A half hour wouldn't make a difference. I doubt you would have gotten pregnant just from taking your pill 30 minutes late.
its ok ...at least u took it...just remember to take it on time...Pills are not 100%...only it taken right...and half an hour its ok...just remember to take on time
No, you won't get pregnant. You have about a 3 hour window to take the pill each day without any effects.
No, just take the pill when you remember it. Then take just take it the same time the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter